[meteorite-list] NWA 2635 H7

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 21:53:45 2004

Hi David,

Well, shoot, man. Just take an ordinary H6 or L6 and place it in the oven
on the highest setting for a few hours and you will have an H7 or L7 :-)

Just ran that by my wife. She was not amused.

I love science humor. I am still looking for that bumper sticker that
reads, "186,000 miles per second: It's not just a good idea, it's the law"

ack, ack, ack.

Congratulations on your acquisition, David.

Just wait until that CM2/H/L3.2-6 with mesosiderite portions falls!

-Walter