[meteorite-list] NWA 2635 H7

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 9 21:17:36 2004

Hello list,

I just purchased the final meteorite type to "complete" my systematic
collection (now I have thought that many times before :) Though it is
only a provisional H chondrite pending O-isotope data to insure the
proper parent body, I have some confidence that this one will finally
prove to be. Of course I still hope for further sampling from distinct
parent bodies, but this ordinary H7 has been a long time coming - one
reason for this is presented on my NWA 2635 webpage. I look forward to
receiving the piece from Mike next week. Anyone have an H/L7?

David
meteoritestudies.com