[meteorite-list] Catalogue of Meteorites?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 06:57:53 2004

And also interesting would be, whether the database from the "Catalogue" can
be updated, as promised in the Catalogue.
Btw it seems to be lousy programmed,
in my CD the combined search "set of records" does work only for Windows
versions >=2000.
Lower versions produce errors, as two variables remain unassigned.
I mailed to the publishing house as well as to Grady, as in my eyes this
errors are not acceptable at a price of 150Euro, but never got an answer.

Miau
Martin