[meteorite-list] Meteorite finds per state?

From: Frank Prochaska <fprochaska_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 10 18:45:50 2004

Dave is absolutely right! Look at the numbers for Kansas and Nebraska and
then compare Iowa, which has similar geography, land use, climate, etc. The
education of the population with regard to meteorite identification (or the
education of the people who travel to the area to hunt!) is a huge factor.

Frank Prochaska