[meteorite-list] EUCRITES FOR SALE AND ON EBAY

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 22:21:43 2004

Here are 4 samples of NWA1849 which is unclassified
but pretty assuredly paired with NWA1109
14.7 Gram end piece with crust on other end
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/nwa1849a.jpg
20.7 gram Complete slice wth crust on half the edge
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/nwa1849b.jpg
13.3 gram Complete slice wth crust on half the edge
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/nwa1849c.jpg
16.8 Gram end piece
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/nwa1849d.jpg
This is the complete stone of NWA1849 cut in 4 pieces.
I would sell any of those pieces for $10 a gram so let
me know if you are interested.
I originally bought NWA2226 believing that it was
paired but if you look at some of my NBWA226 ebay
auctions such as 2292004809, 2292056913 and the
stunning 2292057052 (5.9 grams and bid at only $2.59)
you will notice the colour is different and I do not
believe that they are paired. If you look at them
seperately you will see they are very different.
And finally, I just started on ebay 3 small eucrite
meteorites (Certainly not paired with either of the
above) on ebay at only a penny. The lot numbers are
2293766568, 2293766587 and 2293766608.
Dont forget to look over all my auctions where I have
more NWA226 and the NWA1109 likely paired NWA1153 in
my ebay store. These are really pretty meteorites and
worth a look.
Sincerely
DEAN BESSEY (AMUNRE and AZTECFEAST on ebay)