[meteorite-list] Re: Accusation of Misusing of NWA numbers

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 22:23:42 2004

List members,
Yes, please, as Aziz has stated, let's all try to get
along and not run each other down. Many have already
left the hobby. Others are on the verge of leaving.
It seemed that right after Thanksgiving people were
actually treating each other well on the list. Can we
get back in that mode at least through Christmas?
Meteorite collecting, including selling and buying,
should be the wonderful happy hobby that I have
enjoyed for more than forty years.
My best,
Thomas