[meteorite-list] Re: Accusation of Misusing of NWA numbers

From: aziz habibi <aziz_habibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 16:22:03 2004

hello list and all
adam wrote..
Most people involved in
>meteoritics know what kind of person you are so stop riding our hard work..

what kind of persons nelson is , he is a wonderfull man , he loves
meteorite , he sell only by the time to make his friends happy , he is not
a dealer of meteorite , he collect over 500000$ and he didnt sell most of
it. he has one of the most nice collection on the world and he do not say
it he is very modest man , he is managing a company of 50 millions dollar
selling silver fabric for diabetics and wounld and health care product , he
is now giving to morrocan people tousend of this product for free, he could
be your dad adam ,so show him more respect ,
he is not making any competetion to you however he has most of the stone you
are selling even the last one you had
i ask you here to be more respectable with all the list memebers and not
only nelson
the way you are acting you are killing the hobby of collecting meteorite.
who care if two stone are paired or not , why you do not just sell what you
want to sell and let people in peace.and let us in peace ,
this list need more positive energie and good carma to move on the good way
each one of the list members have to respect each other and to leave like a
gentlman with love and respect, in an academic way .

sincelry
aziz