[meteorite-list] Re: Accusation of Misusing of NWA numbers

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 11 14:57:45 2004

Dear List,

I was surprised to see this BS about us misusing the designation NWA 1817
when I returned home from an expedition late this morning. Nelson, get your
facts straight. I own the main mass on NWA 1817. Most people involved in
meteoritics know what kind of person you are so stop riding our hard work.
Check out the link below if you have any doubts of NWA 1817 ownership.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/metsoc2004/pdf/5163.pdf

I should be complaining that you are still piggy-backing our numbers but I
will leave it alone for now as I am too tired to deal with this kind of
crap.

Nice gift to come home to,

Adam