[meteorite-list] NPA 08-17-1857 Baghdad Surprize Meteor Shower andMeteor Report

From: branchw_at_bellsouth.net <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 12 12:30:30 2004

Hello Everyone,

I don't recall doing this and if I have not it has been a major oversight on
my part but I want to thank Mark for posting these newspaper articles. It
know it takes time and effort on Mark's part and I really appreciate all
that Mark puts into these postings.

Thanks again, Mark. Keep up the great work.

-Walter