[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back! funny or NOT!

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 12 18:26:41 2004

Mike and List,
Must we always get our laughs at the expense of
others? I realize there are some reasons and some
truths expressed in this humour but is it only a way
to get back at the individual for certain infractions
or indiscretions? If he has sanctioned it and thinks
it funny that's different, otherwise I agree with you
that it would fall into the categories you mentioned.

-And all of this at the season of good will and good
cheer. We should remember that we all have failings
and we all have feelings.
My best,
Thomas