[meteorite-list] Proud Tom is Back! funny or NOT!

From: Comcast Mail <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 12 18:52:32 2004

Actually , Steve takes these sort of things with a grain of salt.
I speak to him frequently ......... just this afternoon on his way to a
Christmas Party.
He keeps me updated on his latest acquisitions and meteorite offerings.

Dont expect Steve to come whining to the list about proud Tom.
Just thought you should know he wont shed a tear from the latest PT website.

So everyone relax , Chicago Steve will be OK

Bob E.