[meteorite-list] Meteorite Substitution- What if...

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 12 20:22:34 2004

Dear Darren;
Yup, that's a real good point there on the wallet comment. My Rock
Springs is not for sale but if it was, it would be only at $50 a
gram....due to only a very limited amount.
So, how many L-6's from NWA go for nothing?
Yes, ONLY the wallets of those who want from specific locations.....
It would really be a mess if crooked meteorite people became active...
Dave Freeman
mjwy