[meteorite-list] Two new meteorites from Poland !!

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 12:46:11 2004

Hello
I have new photos of two new finds.
One is Jankowo Dolne, 12kg iron that was also show on Rocks From Space
Picture Of The Day
and another is tiny 9g Krupe chondrite propably H6.
When I say that this meteorites was found by the same young boy, all who
like conspiracy histories will be verry happy :-D

Please visit http://www.PolandMET.com and scroll menu down

I only have question if someone can recognize this white inclusion from
Jaknowo Dolne (on right on first photo). This is for sure not any dirt or
soil, becouse it is deep inside meteorite, looks like inclusion. I dont
know. Specimen will be cut from the same side (3-4 slices only) to receive
material for classification.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195