[meteorite-list] Burglary

From: Bernhard Rems <bernhard_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 16:24:50 2004

Hi,

Just wanted to tell you that my flat has been robbed and devastated today.
The thieves stole all my smaller electronical equipment, a collection of
roman coins, a collection of golden coins from the Austrian Hungarian empire
and other things of value. They completely ignored my meteorite collection
with over 600 items, except for a small portion of meteorites that were
laying on my table with the PDA and the iPod. These meteorites were those I
purchased from Stefan Ralew a few days ago, and the nice Chiang Khan I got
from Martin Altmann.

I have no idea why they took these and nothing else.

Bernhard

PS: No insurance. Me idiot.