[meteorite-list] Burglary

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 17:47:31 2004

Dear Bernhard

I am so sorry to hear of this event. If you would like to make a more
detailed list of items available to us, I'm sure we can collectively scour
the auction sites and other online venues to help locate these items.
My guess is that they will attempt to front these items in pawn and coin
shops in your area.
A detailed listing to all coin, stamp and marketable currency and investment
offices and museums in your country will also foil them locally.
Again I've very sorry to hear this.

Mark F.