[meteorite-list] Tucson Show, Party, Harvey Awards, Venue, etc.

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 16 20:55:00 2004

Well, my-heck!
I thought we may have out grown the size of the La Fuenta and that $30
bowl of fish soup was great but...that was definitely on the high end
for fish soup!
Hard to duplicate that charm of a swarm of meteorite notables though....
A change of gathering places would be ok to me (especially since I am
not sure I will be there this year or not at this date).
Best,
Dave F.
In the desert here too!
mjwy