[meteorite-list] Re: Re: Tucson Show, Party, Harvey Awards, Venue, etc.

From: mlblood_at_cox.net <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 12:55:28 2004

> From: "Geoffrey Notkin" <geoking_at_qwest.net>
> Date: 2004/12/16 Thu PM 10:15:01 EST
> .....There is certainly the option for those who would like, to get
together early for a dinner .... to go the AAPS buffet
> at the Mineral and Fossil Co-op, which is fun and will be good
> food too.
Hi Geoff,
     Yes - this is what I meant.... is there space in the room of the
AAPS buffet where the meteorite folks could congregate for
a meal.
      Perhaps we could all agree to meet there at say 7 PM for
the dinner and then go to the area (still not to clear to me)
where the awards will be at say 9PM?? (particular times
are not important to me, but A specified time for each would
make coordination smoothe, no?) Perhaps you and Steve could
work this out and post it on the METEORITE EXCHANGE
Tucson Schedule???
      This sounds like a great location & everyone knows where
it is and is convenient.
      Looking foreword to it!
      Best wishes, Michael