[meteorite-list] harrison "jack"schmidt

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 18:23:44 2004

Hi and good evening list.Just a side note on late sunday afternoon,feb.6th
concerning, harrison schmidt.For those who have not had the chance to meet
this fine man, you'll all be in for a real treat.Unfortunatly I'll be
flying back to chicago following my 5 day stay in tucson.I,and rob
elliott, had the great privilage to meet this man on march, 3rd 2003 last
year at the opening of the JAMES DUPONT COLLECTION house.He gave a small
presentation at the opening last year.You will not believe the energy the
man has.Also he looks great and is full of vigor and life.You will want to
listen to what this man has to say about all his apollo missions.I envy
you who will be able to see him.Have a great weekend all.

                                   steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120
I. M. C. A. MEMBER #6728