[meteorite-list] harrison "jack"schmidt

From: Thomas Randall - KB2SMS <tommy2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 17 20:11:41 2004

Hi Walter and list,
  I met and got Lovell's autograph when I was 14, he was grand marshall
at an opening of city hall in Poughkeepsie,N.Y.

Man was it great! He even broguht a moon rock encases in a half dome
thing.

Here's the sad part, I ended up putting the autograph in an Apollo
pamphlet I got from KSC and gave the extra copies away to someone and
the autograph was in one of the copies. I used to send to KSC all the
time for Apollo stuff and they'd send back big envelopes full of 8x10's,
Apollo literature,etc. I had TONS of the stuff.

I didn't wash my hand for weeks!

Regards and happy holidays to all.

Tom Randall