[meteorite-list] ** 2005 Tucson Information Page **

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 20 21:07:47 2004

As promised here is the latest on rooms at the old Vagabond Motel. It is
now called ARIZONA PLAZA HOTEL.

After Christmas the switchboard will be manned. The rooms are $118.00/day +
taxes. The manager is ART THOMAS his cell phone is 520-628-3446. Suggest
you wait till after Christmas to make your reservations. Geoff Notkin will
be celebrating his Birthday there on I believe Friday night of the first
week in February. AAPS will be having a great Italian feast on the same
night but at 6 ish in the next door Fossil/mineral co-op. All are welcome
we just need to know the interest level so we can plan for food. Last year
the "Bare Foot Contessa" did our food and it was the best we've ever had
said the Group of Fossil people.

If any thing comes up I'll come back with an update.

Bill Mason "rusting"