[meteorite-list] Now what do I do???????????

From: Mark Bowling <minador_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 00:31:21 2004

Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear that - I would have the post office confirm that it was
delivered to the correct address/box, and not just left at the door.

I just had some camera lenses "delivered" by UPS, but nobody came that day
and the driver quit that day - it's still under investigation. And Friday
before last, a neighbor about a block away brought ~$2000 worth of silver
dice (our manufacturing cost) to our little business - that was FedEx. DHL
left ~$200 external hard drive at my neighbors, but he brought it over. It
happens now and then (seems like a lot lately...). Interestingly I've never
had any problems on eBay. I did have some books not arrive, but they showed
up 7 months late...

Good luck, maybe they'll discover it was left in the wrong place.

Mark Bowling
Vail, AZ