[meteorite-list] Waht is a collection???

From: Mike / flattoprocks <mikewm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 21 01:19:18 2004

Hello everyone.... I was just wondering what a collection means to you? To
me my collection is not for sale... you could offer me 5 times what the
piece is worth and I would be offended. It is simply not for sale. Now on
the other hand I see people on the list offering items from their personal
collection for sale???? I do not understand. What is a collection??? I can
see making an up grade.. I had a 50 gram Gibeon and I find a 100 gram
Gibeon I like better. Now the 50 gram piece is on the market. But to sell
items from your personal collection.... what does that mean??????????
Mike Miller // E-Bay flattoprocks
Website // www.meteoritefinder.com