[meteorite-list] Harvey Nininger photographs added to NiningerMoments

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 13:18:05 2004

Hello again,

I got a few e-mails already, asking where the photographs are. I have a few
more on there, less of interest, and will be adding more later, so consider
this a "provisional" guide..:-)

Nininger Moment #2 has a young photograph of Nininger

Nininger Moment #6 and 7 has American Meteorite Museum and Earrings sold
photographs.

Nininger Moment #9 Nininger answering letters with meteorites at side.

Nininger Moment #12 Nininger with helper recovering meteorite.

Nininger Moment #17 has Nininger hunting with a metal probe, early meteorite
detector.

Nininger Moment #19 has Nininger talking with farmers and shows his
meteorite mobile.

Nininger Moment #21 has Nininger cutting a meteorite on a saw.

Nininger Moment #22 has Addie

Repost:

Hello list,

A note of interest to some. I have added several photographs of Nininger
(including one of Addey and one of his meteorite mobile) to Al Mitterling's
Nininger Moments, which I host on my website.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/mitterlingmain.html

This can aslo be found linked in Meteorite Times.

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com