[meteorite-list] Harvey Awards

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 22 17:00:43 2004

Dear Dean;
Do not feed alone in only winning one time....many of us that severely
suck up to Mr. Notkin
( transplanted wanta-be western cowboy type, formerly from the fake home
of Pace Picante sauce, where there are no dead cows ) have never won
an award......
We need a Harvey award for "Those Who Deserve Something But We Don't
Know What For".
But, then, maybe that would cheapen the awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a link for Mr. Peanut with past pictures of the former
Harvey Award winners?

Large holiday wishes,
Dave Freeman
mjwy