[meteorite-list] 2004 MN4 size estimate

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 27 12:54:11 2004

Hi
I have some kind of reversed question about asteroid impact.

As You all see in TV, Indonesia and other countries was devastated by
Tsunami produced by big Earthquake. How You think, what size of
meteorite/asteroide can produce the same effects ?
10m? 50m ? Ofcourse, impact in the same place where was earthquake center.

I think its a real good example of this what should happend every day. Real
result of all simulations and speculations of what will happend if........

bang

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195