[meteorite-list] odds and ends ,PT. #2

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Dec 27 12:55:00 2004

Hi list.I hope you all had a great christmas!I have 2 givaways that were
left unclaimed, please get a hold of me so I can send them to you.They are
DAG 248 and A UNCLASSIFIED SAHARAN.All lunar dhofar 025 have all been
sent out.I hope you enjoy them.Also I have my ongoing meteorite sale
going. I will be adding a few more items.I also hope tom knudson will be
ok and not give up his collecting.I look forward to meeting you.Cheer
up.And remember what bernd said, think of his friend who is not doing
well.Also have prayers in your heart for reggie white who died in his
sleep.Think of his family is feeling right now.So please cheer up tom.Well
that is it for now.Going to post office and see what new goodies are
there.

                                     steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120