[meteorite-list] CBN blades

From: Andreas Gren <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Dec 28 12:59:43 2004

Hello List
I have some question about CBN blades.
I have used a 10' blade 0,15'thick and had no problems .
Now I used a 8'blade 0,12'thick for reducing the cut lost and after two
small cuts al the CBN is lost in bits and now I have a bright metal blade. I
bought the blades from different dealers. I always use oil for cooling.
Now the questions:
Did anyone had the same problem? Are there different producers of CBN
blades?
Is it a quality problem? Have I done something wrong?
I think the blades are a little bit to expensive to throw them away after
one use.
Hope you all had nice Christmas time
Thanks
Andi