[meteorite-list] eBay shipping

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 13:54:52 2004

Hi,
Just a bit of advice wanted...
I have just won a mineral specimen on eBAy - it had a "Buy it now" of $65
but no reserve so I won it for $1. Now the dealer wants to send it to me
and charge me $25 to ship to the UK - this is a thumbnail sized specimen and
it is quite obvious he is trying to make up his shortfall by overcharging me
on the shipping (which I know can be done for 5 bucks). He only has a
feedback of 6 so he is a newbie.

I have trawled eBay for a decent email address to write to but I am buggered
if I can find one - any one out here can help?

dave
Sec.BIMS
IMCA #0092