[meteorite-list] The non collector

From: Jim Strope <jim_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 13:58:21 2004

Stick around Tom!!!!! Just because you are not actively adding to your
collection doesn't mean you have lost your love for meteorites. Spending
money has nothing to do with the contribution one makes to the list or
knowledge and enjoyment gained.

I would much rather see this list populated by people who love meteorites
and don't spend money than I would by people who spend money and trash other
list members.

Hopefully the New Year will bring happiness to all..............

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com