[meteorite-list] The non collector THE NON COLLECTORS POLL

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Dec 29 14:19:59 2004

David asked;
"WHERE DOES YOUR TIME AND MONEY GO? "
Well the day before Christmas I had no money and had done no Christmas
shopping , then, my mom stopped by and gave me $100 for Christmas, bless
her heart! I ran out and bought my ex and two daughters presents for a total
of $35 and paid my car insurance, water bill and put the rest in my gas
tank.
 That's were my money goes!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><