[meteorite-list] shipping

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 15:24:47 2004

Dear Mark;

You are absolutely correct. Stupid is as stupid does. Buyers do not
read.

Repeat buyers that have learned the transactions are golden children in
my book and get freebies occasionally because I know they will not cost
me extra time, they expect good stuff for a good price and they get good
stuff and good service for a good price and they pay promptly. We leave
great feedback and we send each other Christmas gifts and prior posting
notices when something great comes up at auction so they can plan to
look/buy before others of lesser status can grab the best of the best.
 Repeat customers support my livelihood.
Crappy customers get put on my bidder management program. I do not have
time to waste on chizzlers, non paying bidders, or anyone that would
deserve less than positive feed back.
If you find a good used car dealer, stick with him. If you find a good
minister or undertaker, stay with him. Good
politician......ah-hum...good luck!
Good buyers and sellers are the key to happy business. Reading the bid
contract is the only way to know what is what. Do you sign blank
contracts at the car dealership or the bank?

Don't bid ebay unless you read the contract first. Don't bid my
auctions if you can't read the shipping, payment, and "about me" page
for my business policies. I hand type that in every auction I list, and
half never read it.

Best,
Dave F.
mjwy