[meteorite-list] shipping and more

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Dec 31 15:30:43 2004

Dear all,
Ebay has a shipping calculator where the seller puts in his zip code,
the weight of the shipment, the mode of shipping (the speed to send it
out) and the calculator will supply the potential bidder the exact
shipping cost.....try it some time, it is pretty close to actual 90% of
the time with what I sell.
Always be sure to request an invoice of actual shipping weight on
combined items (always ask about combined shipping if it isn't stated in
the auction) to save a few dollars on only paying ins. and delivery
confirmation once, and I never ship anything with out insurance and
delivery confirmation. It is stated in my auctions in numerous places
and still, 10% can't read.

Dave F.
mjwy