[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Not in the USA, and this list is based in the USA. If you want to play and
change your name, do it in Europe where you can hide behind fake names
idiot.
Art, please remove Matteo again.
Thanks from all the list in advance. It was so nice to not have stupid
comments for just those few days.
Mike Farmer