[meteorite-list] Tucson show report

From: meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Hi everyone, another show report live from Tucson.
There is some very nice new meteorites here at the show, no new falls though, so that dissapoints me.
Some large sales have already occured, so money is there and it seems that the economy is coming back to life.
I have not seen anything nice that the Moroccans brought in, although Ali Hamani has some great stuff as usual.
It is nice and warm here, although they are calling for snow in Tucson on tuesday! I'll belive it when I see it.
Everyone is just getting started so there is plenty to see here.
I am waiting for some of you, so let me know when you are getting here.
Mike Farmer
from room 184 Inn Suites