[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites - money for terrorism?

From: Pekka Savolainen <pekka.savolainen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:19 2004

Well, I have tried to be out of the politics on the list, but it´s
true, Algeria was a very traumatic experience for France.
Perhaps the attitude might be a bit different, if Algeria still
was a colony of France.

take care,

pekka s

David Freeman wrote:

> Baah! Meteorites for Plutonium? Last I heard it was meteorites for
> subsistence living. Go figure!
> DF
>
> Roman Jirasek wrote:
>
>> Hear Hear! You go man!
>>
>> Roman

>>> 2 - There is no potential prospecting field in Morocco to supply this
>>> market.