[meteorite-list] Another Collection for sale - AD

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

--part1_121.2b24235c.2d659ee4_boundary

Hello everybody,

As some of you already know (those of you who went to Tucson), I have been
asked by the owner of a very large meteorite collection (over 2000 different
meteorites at last count) to help him sell his duplicates to make room for new
meteorites.
Most of those pieces are micro, but there is also a 109g slice of Frankel
City with 2 Id numbers painted on the edge. There is a wide range of type, names,
origins and prices, from Lafayette to some NWAs and from Ensisheim (France)
to Kyushu (Japan). Nearly 200 pieces.

You will find a link to the complete list on my site, or you can go directly
there by clicking on:
            http://www.impactika.com/consignement.htm

As usual, let me know if you have any questions.

Happy Hunting!!!!

Anne M. Black
www. IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356

--part1_121.2b24235c.2d659ee4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10>Hello everybo=
dy,
<BR>
<BR>As some of you already know (those of you who went to Tucson), &nbsp;I h=
ave been asked by the owner of a very large meteorite collection (over 2000=20=
different meteorites at last count) to help him sell his duplicates to make=20=
room for new meteorites.
<BR>Most of those pieces are micro, but there is also a 109g slice of Franke=
l City with 2 Id numbers painted on the edge. There is a wide range of type,=
 names, origins and prices, from Lafayette to some NWAs and from Ensisheim (=
France) to Kyushu (Japan). Nearly 200 pieces.
<BR>
<BR>You will find a link to the complete list on my site, or you can go dire=
ctly there by clicking on:
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;http:=
//www.impactika.com/consignement.htm
<BR>
<BR>As usual, let me know if you have any questions.
<BR>
<BR>Happy Hunting!!!!
<BR> &nbsp;
<BR>Anne M. Black
<BR>www. IMPACTIKA.com
<BR>IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
<BR>IMCA &nbsp;#2356</FONT></HTML>

--part1_121.2b24235c.2d659ee4_boundary--