[meteorite-list] David Weir scores in journal Science

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:24 2004

Hello Martin,

Thanks for the notification about this, I wasn't sure when it would
appear. However, the credit for the excellent photo belongs to Serguei
Vassiliev from whom I purchased the specimen and obtained the photo. I
asked him for permission for use of the photo in Science after I was
asked about it, and he happily allowed them to use it and chose not to
have his name credited, so I chose to have my website credited. Thanks
again Serguei for the fantastic specimen and photo.

David