[meteorite-list] OT: The White House Coup Against NASA

From: almitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:26 2004

Randy, Ron and All,

Randy Mils Wrote:

George CHIMPY Bush trying to control NASA for his own political agenda? And this
should be a suprise to anyone? DUBYA is the worst president EVER. This moron has got
to go.

Also, a vote for Nader is a vote for the CHIMP. Don't waste your vote in November.

Randy

AL Writes:

This is a political message and has absolutely nothing to do with meteorites. It
doesn't belong on this list. I personally feel that BOTH sides are leading us down the
wrong road but again that has nothing to do with meteorites. Go to the Politcal
message boards it you want to talk poltics or better start a meteorite list that talks
politics. Just keep it off here. It is clearly a list violation.

This list has lost a lot of great people in the last few months because of posts just
like this and because of list fighting. I was hoping that things would change.

--AL