[meteorite-list] ebay auction add - Delete if you like

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

Hello all,

I have a few auctions finishing up tomorrow including the IMCA benefit auction for "This is NOT a DAG 476 meteorite". I'll also throw some more material into the box for this one including some magnetite rich pieces that are great meteorwrongs for show and tell.

Also, two of the nicer pieces in the group of auctions have no bids yet. A very nice 0.73g fragment of Murchison for about $70/g, and a nice 4.3 gram slice of the mesosiderite NWA 1882, which looks better in life than the picture I placed in the listing.

Bid away if you like at the linl below,

John
http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=herman-75