[meteorite-list] It is ridiculous now.

From: Roman Nakonechny <uraninut239__at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:31:29 2004

Walt,
     First of all , I've asked the list "HOW" do you access the archives,
and to date i still don't know how the hell to do it nor have I received
any kind of help on the matter. Second , What have you against these two
gentlemen. Hey, they tutored me over the phone for a year , and did'nt
screw me out of a lot of hard earned money .They sold me museum quality
specimens because I did my homework and knew what a museum quality specimen
should look like. It means a flawless 1/8" diamond saw slice of Imilac,
50% olivine 50% Ni/Fe that you can see your reflection in like a perfect
mirror. So, Walt, please tell me how I can access the "ARCHIVES" and tell
me what I will find there?. What, some uninformed joker trashing Ron Farrell
and the bravest meteorite hunter and dealer of quality meteorites in
history, Bob Haag, a "fair" seller and donator of free specimens to
scientific institutions. Robert haag alone has contributed more to the
science we're all trying to learn more about together on this (IMCA) of
ours. Is that why you started off your Reply that way- what's up with that?.
I honestly don't get it . What did they ever do to you?. I'm not trying to
be nasty or anything like that Walt, just really would like to know your
reason for starting off your post that way. What part of my homework did'nt
I do? Seriously, how do you access these frieken archives everybody refers
to. Thanks for any info. and explanation.
Roman N. (IMCA# 0583)