[meteorite-list] AD Sale Ebay Reverse Auction update

From: MeteorHntr_at_aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:00 2004

--part1_71.39884724.2d2f06c3_boundary

Hello List,

Not wanting to clog up the band width here, so this will be the only other
post I make on the Reverse Auction happening on Ebay right now. We have up
about 60 ebay lots with about 20 of them already sold. The prices are already
being lowered, some already at 10% off, and it will be interesting to see how low
some of these go before they get snagged.

You can see them all here:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&
userid=my*girls*mom&include=0&since=2&sort=3&rows=100

We have been asked if there is a regular schedule for price lowerings, and
there is not. I know that makes it a little hard for some, but it helps make it
exciting. We want to give people a chance to buy at the lowered price before
I lower it again. However, I don't want this to drag out too long.

We will start emailing out heads up notices to my private email list before
we start lowering prices, so those of you on my list, will have a little
advantage that way. If you are not on that list, email me back here and we will get
you on it.

Thanks,
Steve Arnold

--part1_71.39884724.2d2f06c3_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello List,<BR>
<BR>
Not wanting to clog up the band width here, so this will be the only other p=
ost I make on the Reverse Auction happening on Ebay right now.&nbsp; We have=
 up about 60 ebay lots with about 20 of them already sold.&nbsp; The prices=20=
are already being lowered, some already at 10% off, and it will be interesti=
ng to see how low some of these go before they get snagged.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
You can see them all here:&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
<A HREF=3D"http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewListe=
dItems&userid=3Dmy*girls*mom&include=3D0&since=3D2&sort=3D3&rows=3D100">http=
://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=3DViewListedItems&amp;user=
id=3Dmy*girls*mom&amp;include=3D0&amp;since=3D2&amp;sort=3D3&amp;rows=3D100<=
/A> <BR>
<BR>
We have been asked if there is a regular schedule for price lowerings, and t=
here is not.&nbsp; I know that makes it a little hard for some, but it helps=
 make it exciting.&nbsp; We want to give people a chance to buy at the lower=
ed price before I lower it again.&nbsp; However, I don't want this to drag o=
ut too long.<BR>
<BR>
We will start emailing out heads up notices to my private email list before=20=
we start lowering prices, so those of you on my list, will have a little adv=
antage that way.&nbsp; If you are not on that list, email me back here and w=
e will get you on it.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks,<BR>
Steve Arnold</FONT></HTML>