[meteorite-list] Attn: Proud Tom

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Dear Proud Tom,

Thank you for changing the statement. You have my permission to call me an
xxxhole
but I just could not have a statement where we were calling others that.

Wait... you didn't write anything that makes fun of us. I know in that
twisted, cleaver brain
of yours is something to make us laugh.

I'll be away from email till Monday and hope to see something up to the
talent we all
know you have.

Thank you,

Paul