[meteorite-list] proud tom, ROUND 3

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:08 2004

Good afternoon list.I see proud tom is at it again.Well being the brunt of
his first page, I thought this was his best.I do feel sorry for sister
julia.I honestly believe, anything to do with our lord is an absolute
travisty.When it comes to putting anyone who is willig to serve for a life
time is very comendable. I know she will forgive him, but it downright
wrong.I think the 3 funniest PROUD TOM pics were,MATTEO, the magician,dean
and mark like and laurel and hardy,and me with my big head.Our proud tom
is very creative.I was laughing so hard today I woke up my wife.He made my
day.Keep it coming.We all need to lighten up and just let,like life, just
flow.

                                                 steve arnold,chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120