[meteorite-list] Nice cut meteorite pic

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:32:10 2004

Roman,

I have an EH thin section and the chondrules are quite small, and I just
checked the Cambridge Encyclopedia and on page 115 it states the same thing
that the chondrules in EH's are small. The lack of metal would a combination
of weathering and the fact that EH's have quite a bit of iron in them
including sulphide and troilite.

I vote that it is an EH.

Enjoy it,

John