[meteorite-list] Fires Threaten Graham Mountain Observatory (Arizona)

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 6 20:55:00 2004

In a message dated 7/6/2004 3:57:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jkg_at_theriver.com writes:
Here in Arizona, we're in for a tough fire season this year due
to the ongoing drought. To compound the problem, the forests are full of
dead trees killed by infestations of bark beetles.

How about some of you wet climate folks send us down some rain!

Sorry, but we can't help you much here in Colorado.
We have been getting some moisture in the last 3 weeks and plenty of
thunderstorms. That does help, but we are not out of woods! ;-)

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
IMCA #2356, www.IMCA.cc