[meteorite-list] Fires Threaten Graham Mountain Observatory (Arizona)

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 7 18:05:31 2004

Dear droughtly;
Here in SW Wy, our grass is green where grass doesn't grow, our wild
flowers contintue to bloom because it's wet. Bugs, we have a bumper
crop....after our fifth year of drought, we finally have a wet
season....for the time being. Three inches in three weeks is biblical
when we get 11 for a normal annual total.
Darnd, time to mow the weeds again, pesky rain!
Dave F.