[meteorite-list] Perry to Nininger Letter; July 10, 1954

From: Mark Bostick <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 9 08:08:13 2004

(Stuart Perry to Harvey Nininger letter, Perry's File copy)
July 10, 1954
Dear Harvey,
Henderson writes me that the Horse Creek meteorite specimen has been received at the Museum, and I am inclosing a check for $464.40 -- 154.8 grams _at_ $3. I am glad to get this interesting iron, and ultimately I expect to give it to the National Museum.
With best regards to you and Mrs. Nininger,
Cordially,
(Stuart Perry - name is missing as this is the file copy. The original sent to Nininger would have been signed by Perry)

Please visit, www.MeteoriteArticles.com, a free on-line archive of meteor and meteorite articles.