[meteorite-list] Washington fireball all sky video

From: Marco Langbroek <marco.langbroek_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jun 6 12:17:26 2004

Hello all,

Courtesy of Ed Majden (for the video), and of Robert Haas (who made the
download space available), the all sky video showing the 3 June fireball
over Washington state is now available at:
http://www.delpsurf.cistron.nl/edvuurbol/fored.mp4

It is 1.6 Mb and in MP4 format, which cannot be viewed unfortunately by many
current players (my Windows Media Player only plays it after I installed
some extra video codec from MPEGable).

The video was obtained by the Sandia All Sky video camera of Ed Majden
(MIAC) at Courtenay, Vancouver island, Canada. Some relevant links:
Ed Majden: http://members.shaw.ca/epmajden/
MIAC: http://miac.uqac.ca/MIAC/MIAC.html
MIAC & Sandia All Sky network: http://www.unb.ca/passc/meteorites/MIAC/

Cheers,