[meteorite-list] OT Transit of Venus

From: J. Devon <musnat_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jun 8 02:35:28 2004

Thanks to all of you who grieve with me over the blanket of clouds which has unmercifully descended over Anchorage... I know that at this moment up there, a perfectly round little black dot crosses the sun without me. Best wishes to all of you with the good fortune to witness this event! Send Venus my regards. Wish I could email you my sun filter!!! Oh well....

Best to all,
Jeannie