[meteorite-list] Meteorite Market 101

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jun 11 21:25:27 2004

Hi,

    Assuming that "hippocracy," like the word "democracy," has Greek
roots, the actual meaning would be: "a state ruled by horses," from
hippos, Greek for horse.
    For a detailed picture of what such a land could be like, consult
Jonathon Swift's Gulliver's Travels. I think that at the very least we
could count on lots and lots of nice public parks in the form of
meadows, a boom in hay boutique ristorantes replacing Starbucks, and
crowds of rich gambling Palaminoes and Arabians at human foot races!
    It could be worse.

Sterling K. Webb